- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Sunset
Beach Oceanfront Suite with a Two-Course In-Suite Breakfast
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage with
Full Kitchen-Self-Catered ($299)
- $25 Spa Credit for At
The Waters Edge Spa
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit at The
Blue Heron Restaurant
- Complimentary small bottle of red or white wine in suite/cottage
- $10 Sea Kayaking Rental Credit or $20 Sea Kayaking Tour
Credit at Pedals
On British Columbia's Sunshine Coast, just a short 35 min ferry ride from Vancouver, the glassy waters of the Sechelt Inlet reflect the old-growth forests, Coast Mountains, and soaring bald eagles that fill the skies of this quintessential Pacific Northwest locale.
Overlooking the water just north of Sechelt, The Tuwanek Hotel and Spa delivers a luxury hospitality experience in the heart of this awe-inspiring landscape. The hotel's elegant Sunset Beach Suite recalls classic movies with its canopy bed, warm fireplace, walk-in shower, and private oceanfront deck and sitting area. The Wildberry and Treehouse cottages, meanwhile, set the scene for romance. These cozy abodes have full kitchens, private hot tubs, open living areas, and wood-burning fireplaces.
Want a truly decadent experience? Upgrade to a king top-floor oceanfront suite like the African Queen King or the Casa Blanca for an additional $80 total.
While you're visiting the coast...
Choose from more than 300 titles to screen in the movie theater, or try your luck at the fun slots or pool table in the game room. The pampering continues when you visit At the Waters Edge Spa, where you'll receive a $25 credit. Eminence massages, salty sea scrubs, and refreshing facials are just a few of its organic offerings.
Check out the world famous rapids at Skookumchuck, or try paddleboarding, paddleboating, or sea kayaking—the latter of which you'll do at a discount with included credits from Pedals and Paddles. When the weather turns colder, cross-county ski along the powdered trails that crisscross Dakota Ridge Recreation Area. And at night, tuck into seasonal farm-to-fork fare at The Blue Heron Restaurant. You have a $25 voucher for the Blue Heron so enjoy....
"Situated right on the ocean, you can't help but melt into a puddle of relaxation.... The food is something I literally felt guilty about, like the rest of the world was not eating as well as we were at that moment. Worth every penny."
7545 Islet Place
Sechelt, BC VON 3A4
- Click the book now button
- Buy your voucher online and you will receive email within 24 hours
- Book your suite/cottage online, enter your voucher number in the comments field and you are set to go....disregard the online website pricing as we adjust it to your voucher when we receive your online booking.
Have a question or need some help booking call us toll free 1-800-665-2311
as we are happy to help.
Krista and Chris, Sharon and all the gang at The Tuwanek
Hotel and Spa
- Valid for stays until June 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to
availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations;
must book by March 31, 2014 for stays anytime until June
- Hotel cancellation/rescheduling policy
and fees apply once booking is made
- Nights must be spent consecutively;
all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional
guests welcome at a rate of $20/night for adults or $10/night
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for
Two in either a Standard Suite or Cottage, Full Breakfast
(suite option only), $50 Spa Credit, $25 Dining Credit to
Blue Heron Inn Restaurant, complimentary small bottle or
red or white in suite on arrival and $10 to spend toward
sea kayak rental or $20 to spend toward sea kayak tours
through Pedals and Paddles
- Taxes not included
- Book any dates from today through June
28, 2014 ( Black out March
17-28, 2014 and
May 17-25, 2014)
- $80 upgrade to King Oceanfront and
King Deluxe theme suites
- Sea kayaking rental and tours subject
to weather conditions
- Food and beverage credits valid with
the purchase of two or more entrees
- Other conditions apply - PAID VALUE
EXPIRES ON December
31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June