- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Suite with a Two-Course In-Suite Breakfast ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Cottage with Full Kitchen-Self-Catered ($299)
- $50 Spa Credit for At The Waters Edge Spa
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit at The Blue Heron Restaurant
- $20 Food-and-Beverage Credit at Daphne's Restaurant
- $10 Sea Kayaking Rental Credit or $20 Sea Kayaking Tour Credit at Pedals & Paddles
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
On British Columbia's Sunshine Coast, just a short 35 min ferry ride from Vancouver, the glassy waters of the Sechelt Inlet reflect the old-growth forests, Coast Mountains, and soaring bald eagles that fill the skies of this quintessential Pacific Northwest locale.
Overlooking the water just north of Sechelt, The Tuwanek Hotel and Spa delivers a luxury hospitality experience in the heart of this awe-inspiring landscape. The hotel's elegant Sunset Beach Suite recalls classic movies with its canopy bed, warm fireplace, walk-in shower, and private oceanfront deck and sitting area. The Wildberry and Treehouse cottages, meanwhile, set the scene for romance. These cozy abodes have full kitchens, private hot tubs, open living areas, and wood-burning fireplaces.
Want a truly decadent experience? Upgrade to a king top-floor oceanfront suite like the African Queen King or the Casa Blanca for an additional $80 total. The Timberloft Cottage, Creekside Cottage, and Tuwanek Waterfront Cottage, for example, boast multiple bedrooms, spa bathrooms, flat screen TV's, BBQ's and all have private hot spa tubs.
While you're visiting the coast...
Choose from more than 300 titles to screen in the movie theater, or try your luck at the fun slots or pool table in the game room. The pampering continues when you visit At the Waters Edge Spa, where you'll receive a $50 credit. Eminence massages, salty sea scrubs, and refreshing facials are just a few of its organic offerings.
Check out the world famous rapids at Skookumchuck, or try paddleboarding, paddleboating, or sea kayaking—the latter of which you'll do at a discount with included credits from Pedals and Paddles. When the weather turns colder, cross-county ski along the powdered trails that crisscross Dakota Ridge Recreation Area. And at night, tuck into seasonal farm-to-fork fare at The Blue Heron Restaurant or a more casual flare at Daphne's. You have a $25 voucher for the Blue Heron and a $20 voucher for Daphne's so enjoy....
"Situated right on the ocean, you can't help but melt into a puddle of relaxation.... The food is something I literally felt guilty about, like the rest of the world was not eating as well as we were at that moment. Worth every penny."
7545 Islet Place
Sechelt, BC VON 3A4
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until January 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; must book by December 31, 2013
- Hotel cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests welcome at a rate of $20/night for adults or $10/night for children
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two in either a Standard Suite or Cottage, Full Breakfast (suite option only), $50 Spa Credit, $25 Dining Credit to Blue Heron Inn Restaurant, $20 Dining Credit to Daphne's Restaurant, and $10 to spend toward sea kayak rental or $20 to spend toward sea kayak tours through Pedals and Paddles
- Taxes not included
- Book any dates from September 11, 2013 through January 31, 2014 ( Black out December 19, 2013 through January 6,2014)
- $80 upgrade to King Oceanfront and King Deluxe theme suites
- Sea kayaking rental and tours subject to weather conditions
- Food and beverage credits valid with the purchase of two or more entrees
- Other conditions apply - PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014